General Meeting Tuesday, September 27th
- Time: 6:PM
- Place: First Church of the Brethren, 3850 Westgate Place
- Guest Speaker: Chris Murphy, M.S. Gerontology, Executive Director
- Topic: Do You Know How to Choose Residential Care for Yourself or a Family Member
- Consumer Advocates for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFEs) Reform, dedicated to improving resident care in California’s assisted living facilities by educating consumers and increasing industry accountability.
- In 2001, she placed her mother in a local assisted living facility; the experiences of both her mother and herself were the genesis of her interest in, and passion for residential care advocacy.
Drop in Social Wednesday, September 28th
- Time: 12:30 to 2 PM
- Azalea Park Recreation Center
- Table Games & Conversation
- Light Refreshments